About Me

My photo
I love the sunrise. I love staring out into the horizon in front of me, feeling the sun's glow, and losing myself in my own world of thoughts... I love being awake when the world around me is fast asleep, and staring into the distance at the tiny glimmering ball of fire as it shyly creeps into my world… Each sunrise brings to me a new day and with it a fresh start. An opportunity to do things differently, see things from a different point of view... but best of all, an opportunity to ponder over the day ahead, giving a new chance every day to live...

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Just a thought... :-)

Musical Mood: Mere Sapno Ki Rani - Aradhana

Friend (in an offline message): [Sunrise], where were you all my life?



Me (in a text message): If I was there for you all along in your life, you wouldn't have had the joy of randomly discovering a friend in me. Sending you my love, [Sunrise]........x


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwe that is so cute! Well said ma'am.

Miss Iyer said...

How true!! :)