About Me

My photo
I love the sunrise. I love staring out into the horizon in front of me, feeling the sun's glow, and losing myself in my own world of thoughts... I love being awake when the world around me is fast asleep, and staring into the distance at the tiny glimmering ball of fire as it shyly creeps into my world… Each sunrise brings to me a new day and with it a fresh start. An opportunity to do things differently, see things from a different point of view... but best of all, an opportunity to ponder over the day ahead, giving a new chance every day to live...

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

A Pen For My Thoughts

A half-written poem
Is lying on my desk
A stanza abandoned
Half-way through the quest
The pen lying down
On the wide-lined paper
Tired, defeated
Void of all interest

Yet another rebellion
Against me
To add to the list

Yes, I see you
You stubborn little pen
Thank you.
Good to know I'm so loved.
I'm sorry I let you down, too.

Words escape me
Then why the hell
Do tears don't?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep looking, no updates.

Could mean no phone,
Could mean no home,
Could mean good stuff too,
so I'm asking 'how are you?'
just hoping you are well
and your job is going swell
and there's romance in the air
(and no cooties in your hair!)
... x

Anonymous said...

"We can react negatively to the demands made on us or we can choose to live abundantly, to transform the negative into the meaningful. Attitude is all. If I do not endow my life and my work with meaning, no one will ever be able to do it for me."

Anonymous said...

there's not enough time for all the love in the world there's not enough time for all the love in me
so why waste time with hate or fear or anything that repels love?
there's no better definition for insanity. I just came to let you know you're becomming so fastly a cure for me
when I find fear or hate inside, confusion makes my soul hide, I despair or forget love you're all I need to think of... I know it's not good for me to get involved in such feelings as i am assiming becoz of the sensitivity of this time which is not only very crucuial but also a developer of of me, my destiny nd in a single word it's the time which is decissive for me.