About Me

My photo
I love the sunrise. I love staring out into the horizon in front of me, feeling the sun's glow, and losing myself in my own world of thoughts... I love being awake when the world around me is fast asleep, and staring into the distance at the tiny glimmering ball of fire as it shyly creeps into my world… Each sunrise brings to me a new day and with it a fresh start. An opportunity to do things differently, see things from a different point of view... but best of all, an opportunity to ponder over the day ahead, giving a new chance every day to live...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Rubber.

Musical Mood: Too Lost in You - Sugababes.


You know you are losing it when, on a gorgeously sunny day (which seems to be becoming a rare occurence in this dump, if the recent rains are anything to go by) when you should be out and about, you prefer to stay indoors and look at a rubber and allow your mind to spin with futile musings on how your life would be if you could simply rub out the parts (of the said life) you wished had never taken place. (And all I could think of to do after that was blink, stare at the rubber again and think, "Oh my God.. what is wrong with me?!"... in a Chandler-in-Friends style.)
The thought seems to be a little hypocritical, doesn't it? If you want to embrace life, then you ought to treat the good times and the bad times with equal... respect (I guess?). You can't just grumble and start wondering about why on Earth there are no rubbers for life when things get frustrating beyond your comprehension.

I guess this is what being cooped up inside four concrete walls (and a window) with nothing cooler than work to do, does to you.

10 comments:

Keshi said...

** If you want to embrace life, then you ought to treat the good times and the bad times with equal.

thats exactly wut I told someone in my comment sections today...cos she was really sad.

Keshi.

abhartiya said...

neva thought a rubber could impart such a lesson!
niceeee

Jolvin Rodrigues said...

Hey that's not a bad idea - what if I had such a eraser :)

Anonymous said...

if u find any such eraser, let me know too... :)
i have been looking for it everywhere but can't find it...

Anonymous said...

So I'm sitting on the window sill blog hopping. And suddenly I hear this music and I'm thinking, who's playing that! I can't catch the words because the volume is really low. So I strain to listen to it, open a new browser window and type words to figure out the name of the song.

Then I accidentally scroll up and duh! It's the embedded video :|

K M F said...

nice post

Anonymous said...

:)Hey there..
The blog template reminds me of my early blogging days.. Nice place you've got here.. And yeah of course a nice rubbery thought.. :D

Cheers. :)

ari4u said...

Hey...Cheer up. You are meant to spread sunshine around and not feel gloomy yourself. :-) If it makes you feel better, here are some hugs for you {{{{ :-) }}}}

Sorry, i havent been reading the comments on my blogs for a couple of weeks. I have been mad busy. Thanks for your comment on my fireworks post. Yes, i post process my photos. In case of the fireworks, i enhanced contrast, black levels, reduced noise, eliminated unnecessary smoke and cropped them tightly.

Take care
-ari

ari4u said...

Hey...Cheer up. You are meant to spread sunshine around and not feel gloomy yourself. :-) If it makes you feel better, here are some hugs for you {{{{ :-) }}}}

Sorry, i havent been reading the comments on my blogs for a couple of weeks. I have been mad busy. Thanks for your comment on my fireworks post. Yes, i post process my photos. In case of the fireworks, i enhanced contrast, black levels, reduced noise, eliminated unnecessary smoke and cropped them tightly.

Take care
-ari

Movie Mazaa said...

Hmmm.. i can relate to that all right!
:)